- When the bell rings to end recess or noon hour, students must come in promptly. Students should not loiter on the playground after the bell has rung or cause a disturbance in any way. Washroom facilities should be used during the break, not at the end.
- Absolutely no kicking of balls near school windows. Likewise, absolutely no throwing of stones, gravel or snowballs.
- Ball tag is prohibited near the school, as is playing with balls in the area in front of the main door.
- Due to safety concerns, patches of ice will be considered off limits.
- The east playground structure will not be opened until 8:35 A.M., after all buses have left, so students won't be running between buses. (East structure is for K-5 and west structure is for 6-8.)
- Absolutely no playing around the cars.
- The ditch is outside the school grounds. To prevent balls crossing the road, please do not play with balls in that area.
- The school staff reserves the right to change these rules as needed.