- Internet 101 (An excellent website that teaches the basics about the Internet. A must for new computer users!)
- Search Engines Use these to search for information or websites.
- Manitoba Department of Education and Training
- Web 66 - Visit Schools All Over the World
- Puzzle Maker - A site that allows you to create puzzles and games for your newsletters, classroom assignments, etc... Make mazes, crossword puzzles, word searches, and more.
- FunBrain.com Quiz Lab - You create the quiz . Students answer the questions on-line, from home or school. You get e-mailed the results including questions incorrect. Very easy to use and best of all, it's free!
- Internet Educational Math Workbook - Lots of K - 6 math exercises that may be completed on the
internet or else printed and completed at the students' desks.
- Farms Around the World - A learning activity for Grade 3 classrooms - Learn how farming is done around the world.
- Teachers.Net - The Online Resource
- Global SchoolNet Foundation (A site with lots of classroom/internet projects to do for every grade level throughout the year!)
- Classroom Connect
- Kathy Schrock's Guide For Educators
- Lots of Links
- Teachers Helping Teachers
- Water Science For Schools
- Teaching Kids French
- LD Online - The Interactive Guide to Learning Disabilities For Parents, Teachers, and Children